Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
About the Book:
|The Healing Power of Plants
• About 200 medical plants botanically described and classified according to the organ they act upon.
• Properties, indications, preparations, and use of each of the described plants • Detailed botanical illustration of each plants
• Botanical study of leaves, roots, stems and flowers.
• How to prepare herbal teas, fomentations, baths, poultices and methods of use of medicinal plants
• Recommended plants for almost a hundred diseases and ailments.
About the Author:
|George D. Pamplona Roger, M.D.
Doctor of Medicine and Surgery (University of Granada, Spain)
Board – certified general and digestive surgeon
Specialist in Health Education (UNED University , Spain)
Master of Public Health (Loma Linda University, California , USA)|
From the publisher:
|All right reserved. No part of this book may be transmitted or reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieve system without permission in writing from the publisher.|
|From the Inside Flap|
|May 2011:5th print of the 1st edition in English Language|
|Copyright by ©Editorial Safeliz, S.L|
|9.9 x 6.9 x 1.1 inches|
View shipping rates and policies
Adventist Book Center – South Central Ghana Conference of S.D.A