Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
About the Book:
|Especially conceived and developed for today’s women, this Bible has the following features:
• New King James Version (NKJV)
• Words of Jesus printed in (gold)
• More than 100 pages of tools, resources and curiosities: teachings and beliefs, Bible study, list of Jesus’ miracles, His parables, Signs of His Second Coming, maps, etc.
• A complete set of Bible studies.
• Thirty beautifully illustrated pages featuring well-known women of the Bible such as Abigail, Bathsheba, Deborah, Hagar, Martha, Mary, and more, with interesting reflections about their lives and teachings.
• More than 100 commentaries written by recognized women authors, about issues related to women (weddings in the Bible; rape and violation; levirate marriages; women prophets). These commentaries appear alongside the Bible text.
• Special introductions to each section (Pentateuch, poetry, prophecy, gospels, letters, etc) explaining the role played by women of the Bible, and how they fulfilled their special mission.
• An outline of each book of the Bible Articles on more than 60 virtues, and the women who best represent them.
• General articles on well-known and lesser-known women of the Bible, and practical lessons we can learn from them.
About the Author:
|From the Publisher|
|From the Inside Flap|
|DEACON’S AND DEACONESS’S BIBLE|
|August 2017: 3nd print of the 1st edition|
|Copyright by ©Editorial Safeliz, S.L|
|8.8 x 5.9 x 1.5 inches|
View shipping rates and policies
Adventist Book Center – South Central Ghana Conference of S.D.A